- Skinless chicken thighs
- Garlic cloves [quite a lot if you dare]
- Freshly ground black pepper
- A splash of lemon juice
- Mushrooms [optional]
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Wash and dry the thighs with kitchen paper - season with salt and pepper.
- Place a wok over high heat with the oil, and when smoking add the chicken. Brown well both sides and then sprinkle the rosemary and the garlic cloves [not minced].
- Cover with a lid and let cook slowly with its own juices on low heat.
- When the chicken is cooked and almost all juices evaporated, place it by the side of the wok and add the halved mushrooms in the middle. Stir on high heat for few minutes until they start browning yet still crunchy.
- Squeeze the lemon, just a splash, over the chicken and serve.
Covering the chicken with a lid and cooking on slow fire, after the browning, will keep it juicy.