- Danish blue cheese or better Gorgonzola if you can get it
- Paneer small cubes
- Spring onion
- Corn Flour
- Stock cube [a very small quantity]
- White wine
- Peas and Mushrooms
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Stir fry mushrooms with paneer. Boil the peas. Keep both aside.
- Sauté minced onion in oil then add freshly ground black pepper, a bit of corn flour, very little white wine and the stock cube with water. Stir and add small pieces of blue cheese and grated cheddar. Let cook and melt.
- Boil spaghetti, and when ready [al dente] mix with the sauce and minced parsley. Add paneer, peas and mushrooms.
- Top with grated parmigiano.
Parmigiano topping is a must.