- Potatoes - boiled, peeled, mashed and lightly sprinkled with cider vinegar
- Green olives - roughly chopped
- Italian Giardiniera [pickled vegetables] - chopped
- Canned Tuna - flaked with a fork and dressed with freshly squeezed lime juice
- Mix together all the ingredients [except chives] and wrap tightly in parchment paper or aluminum foil [fish shaped].
- Keep in the fridge for at least two hours before serving.
- Remove the foil, cut into thick slices and garnish with chives.
Italian recipes may look simple and they are, BUT there is a golden rule hidden inside:
few ingredients top-notch quality, and you will know why the Italian taste is loved all over the world.