Ingredients for one:
- Handful of Basil leaves [small ones] with the stem removed
- 1 small Garlic clove
- 8 Cashew nuts [there are not good Pine nuts here in India]
- 1 spoons of grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 spoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 spoons of fresh Labneh [there is not "Fiore sardo DOP" here]
- 1 spoons of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 small dollop of Butter
Add the Labneh and stir together to get the Pesto.
Boil spaghetti or linguine al dente and toss with Pesto, topping with the butter and more grated Parmigiano.