- Dill - a fresh bunch (called shepu in India)
- Onions - one
- Raw cashew nuts - a handful
- Raisins - two spoons
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Chop dill coarsely and blanch in salted boiling water.
- Drain immediately and squeeze the excess water.
- Chop the onions and sauté with oil on low fire until translucent.
- Add raisins and cashews, stir until cashews get brown.
- Add the drained dill, toss and sauté until dry.
I made this recipe also without blanching the greens but the taste was very strong, so don't skip the blanching if you like a more delicate taste.